30 Nisan 2008 Çarşamba

Hundered things that i want to do before i die.

Something i believe that i should do before i quit breathing. I think everybody does such a list or a bunch of dreamings or plans. But most of them dont make a list such as i do. now here is the list. Actually i havent got 100 things at the moment but i will continue adding whenever something comes to my mind. Numbers are not sequential or ordered in the importance for me.

Now i have only 30 of them but i ll continue :))))

Let me start then:)



1-I should drive a Ferrari

2-I should eat mussel (midye) and kokorec (already ate)

3-I should go to Sumela Manastir in Trabzon.

4-I should go for a long sea trip.

5-I should play poker in Las Vegas

6-I want to take a cooking course in France

7-I have to watch a Fifa World Cup final game.

8-I should be at the city which olympic games occurs.

9-I should go to see New Zelland

10- I want to learn how to speak Russian


11-I want to direct a short movie.(i tried but couldnt finished)

12-I will definitely buy a VolksWagen 1303 Beetle

13-I want to take my son/daughter/nephews/nices to their first BJK match.

14-I want to watch a game at NeuCamp Stadium

15-I want to watch a English Premier League Match

16-I want to watch Godfather movie series without a break

17-I want to go to middle asia and drink Kimiz in an authentic tent.

18-I should go to Nepal.

19-I want to fire fireworks.

20-I want to drive a long vehicle.

21-I want to see a whale in the sea.

22-I want to make a mix to a song profesionally.

23-I should have an animal at my home.

24-I want to grow vegetables in my garden.

25-I want to have kids.

26-I want to have a Harley Davidson

27-I want to fish at the ocean.

28-I want to have a pair of red nickers.

29-I want to sleep 24 hours at least once.

30-I want to get married before i am 30.

Hiç yorum yok: